Apply for a Private Student Loan Today!
Industry Lowest Rates
Interest Only or $25 Payments While in School
Interest Paid May Be Tax Deductible
No Prepayment Penalties
30 Day Cancellation Policy
Free, Fast Pre-Approval
Many college students find that Federal funding is not enough to cover all expenses involved with obtaining a college degree. Our private student loans, offered through not-for-profit credit unions, can assist students with expenses not covered through federal student loans.
- Loans amounts from $2,000.00 up to the Cost of Attendance per year.
- Loans up to $120,000.00 for undergraduate debt.
- Loans up to $160,000.00 for graduate debt.
- Variable Interest loan based upon 3-month LIBOR index plus margin.
- (Recent rates for approved loans range from 2.99%-8.99%)
- Interest paid on loans may be tax deductible. Please consult a tax advisor.
- Borrowers can choose to make an interest only payment or pay a $25.00 Proactive Payment towards the loan while in enrolled in school.
- Funds can be utilized for any qualified expense, including past due tuition.
- No prepayment penalties
- 30 day cancellation policy
- Fast Pre-Approval
- Credit + Academic based underwriting: Underwriting is based on the FACS Grade, which bases each borrowers qualifying rate on credit history as well as the students academic standing. Good academics along with getting closer to graduation means qualifying for lower interest rates
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction: After entering the full repayment period and 10% of the loan principal is paid back, borrowers qualify for rate reduction
- 30 Day No-Fee Cancellation: Borrowers can cancel a loan within 30 days of disbursement and owe no interest or penalties.
- Cosigner Release: Upon 24 consecutive on-time principal and interest payments, credit worthy borrowers can apply to have the co-signer released.
- Borrower must be enrolled in an eligible school and be pursuing a degree program.
- Borrower must be a member or join a participating credit union during the application process.
- Borrower must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
- Creditworthy student borrowers can apply without a cosigner
Applying with a cosigner is highly recommended to ensure the lowest qualifying rates!
- Identification: Government issued ID (passport, drivers license, or state issued ID card)
- Proof of Enrollment: Copy of unofficial transcript (not required for incoming freshman)
- Proof of Income: Two recent pay stubs within 60 days for both borrowers and cosigners
Call us at 800-639-3043 or Apply Now for your FREE CONSULTATION and FREE PRE-APPROVAL!