Federal Student Loan Consolidation
Student loan consolidation loans allows borrowers to combine one or more of their Federal education loans into a new consolidated student loan that offers many advantages:
- One Lender and One Monthly Payment: With only one lender and one monthly payment due for student loans, it is now easier than ever for borrowers to manage their student loan debt. Borrowers have only one lender, the U.S. Department of Education, for all loans included in a Direct Consolidation Loan
- Flexible Consolidation Repayment Options: Borrowers can choose from multiple repayment plans with various term selections to repay their consolidation loan(s), including an Income Contingent Repayment and an Income-Based Repayment Plan. These plans are designed to be flexible to meet the different and changing needs of borrowers. With a student consolidation loan, borrowers can switch repayment plans at anytime. If you select the IBR Plan and want to change at a later date, your only option will be the Standard Plan.
- Minimum or Maximum Student Loan Amounts: There is no minimum amount required to qualify for a Direct Consolidation Loan or Student Loan Consolidation program.
- Reduced Student Loan Monthly Payments: A consolidation loan may ease the strain on a borrower's budget by lowering the borrower's overall monthly payment. The minimum monthly payment on a consolidation loan may be lower than the combined payments charged on a borrower's Federal education loans. There is no easier way to find out if you qualify for a student loan consolidation.
Consolidating your Student Loans with e-Student Loans:
- No Minimum Income Requirement
- No Minimum or Maximum Loan Amounts
- One Lender and One Monthly Payment
- Varied Deferment Options
- Reduced Monthly Payments
- Flexible Repayment Plans including: Standard, Extended Standard, Graduated, Income Based (IBR), and Income Contingent (ICR) Repayment Terms
- Programs Available for Loans in Default
- Balance Forgiveness for Qualified Applicants
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Fast Pre-Approval
Call us at 888-730-8188 for FREE CONSULTATION and FREE PRE-APPROVAL!