Eligible Federal Student Loans for Consolidation
Federal Student Loans Eligible for Consolidation
What types of student loans are eligible for consolidation?
Eligible Subsidized Loans:
- Subsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Subsidized Loans
- Subsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Subsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal Insured Student Loans (GSL)
- Guaranteed Student Loan (GSL)
Eligible Unsubsidized Loans
- Unsubsidized and Nonsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans, including Direct Unsubsidized Loans (TEACH)(converted from TEACH Grants)
- Unsubsidized Federal Consolidation Loans
- Direct Unsubsidized Consolidation Loans
- Federal PLUS Loans (for parents or for graduate and professional students)
- Direct PLUS Loan (for parents or for graduate and professional students)
- Direct PLUS Consolidation Loans
APPLY NOW or CALL 800-639-3043 for a FREE CONSULTATION and FREE PRE-APPROVAL!
Eligible Federal Perkins Loans
- National Direct Student Loans (NDSL)
- National Defense Student Loans (NDSL)
- Federal Supplemental Loans for Students (SLS)
- Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Auxiliary Loans to Assist Students (ALAS)
- Health Professions Student Loans (HPSL)
- Health Education Assistance Loans (HEAL)
- Nursing Student Loans (NSL)
- Loans for Disadvantage Students (LDS)
Who is not eligible for Student Loan Consolidation?
Students cannot consolidate if loan status indicates "in school," in judgment or garnishment status.